Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here we go

So things are getting a little more complicated. I was hoping that the F4 visa process would be simple, but having lost my citizenship card everything became difficult. So I'm opting for E2 visa, and I didn't realize that this too would be such a long process. With files being FedEx-ed from Canada to Korea, with express taking 5 days. Plus, after they receive the files in Korea, they've got to process my visa which may take between a week or two. Then, after that I will receive my visa issuance number. With that number I would have to apply for the visa in Korean consulate in Canada - this process itself will take between 3-5 days. So, having all this completed, I'll be lucky if I can even catch a plane before I will need to start working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...