Sunday, August 28, 2011

New car + haircut!

Photo 116.jpg


It was really a spur-of-the-moment kind of cut. I didn't intend of getting a haircut today, but I thought "why not?" Back of my head is really short and I feel somewhat naked. But I love how short hair feels - so freeing!!


IMG_2448.JPG


Been riding 2011 Hyundai Elantra GL for over a week now, and I'm pretty pleased, aside from couple of thing: Hyundai dealer tinted my windows, but there are some tiny air bubbles. Should I complain and get it redone? Or is that something I have to accept as being part of the process of tinting a window? I'm going to call my sales agent and see what he can do about it.

3 comments:

  1. Noooo call and complain!!! The air bubbles could lead to the tint peeling off then you'll have to pay to have it fixed and then it won't match! Love the car though - I'm thinking about getting a KIA. Super cute haircut too! Good luck on the tint and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Yes, I was worried that my tint would peel off and Hyundai said they would redo all my windows! KIA would be a great choice too! Very economical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Glad to hear they fixed it for you@ Have a great weekend. Thanks for following me =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...