Friday, March 2, 2012

Time flies~

Notice how when you are busy time just flies! Well, that's how my life has been feeling as of late! I can't believe it's already March! Spring will officially arrive this year on March 20th! Anybody else excited for some change of weather?

I would love to be here right now, where ever this is:



This spring I really want to plant something in our front and back yards! I've been wasting my mornings, and it may be a good plan for me to start getting into gardening.

I wish my garden looked like this! It's like a paradise- a getaway from reality and into fantasy, doesn't?


Credit: Butchart Gardens, Victoria B.C.

And also grow my own vegetables:


Credit: Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    I’m having my first giveaway come and check it out!

    worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...