Thursday, September 15, 2011

MIA



I couldn't blog for a while, nor do anything for the last few days because of a terrible back pain (lower oblique).

Remember how I was working out like crazy? Well, my body seemed to have been shocked by my dedication - it decided to give me spasms. I was suffering from sudden muscle spasms that occurred every 3 seconds, believe me, it's deathly painful. Though I must say my abs got quite the workout from all the oblique spasms. I feel a lot better now, but I still can't breathe deep or laugh out loud without my muscles acting up.

Note to self: Give yourself good 5 minutes to stretch before and after a workout.

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your health issues, glad to hear you're feeling better! Must have been difficult...take care... hope your back will be completely well soon. God bless you!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog by the way! Have a great week!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...