Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall!


(Via This Pinterest)

I think winter just skipped over fall: I've already whipped out my winter jacket. As winter nears, I always regret not doing something more with my summer. It's really unfortunate that summer is so short here, while winter is like five months long (too long)! So as the weather gets colder and drier, that means I need to switch my skin care routine as well. I've been out on my L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream (here), so I may go out and get some more. My brother is also a fan of this cream because he has dry skin, whereas I have dry-combination skin.

What are you doing to prepare for winter? The thought of winter makes me shudder already. If I can't beat it, might as well enjoy it, right? I'm thinking of a short winter vacation - snowboarding anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...