Monday, October 10, 2011

Macbook Pro -> iMac

Yesterday my MBP screen got messed up for the second time (vertical stripes all across the screen)and the Genius at the Apple store told me I'd have to get it replaced, which would cost me $549 + tax ($600+). I thought about many options: 1) buy a new monitor and use my laptop via split-screen, 2) Buy a netbook (the thought of getting a PC just made me feel sick), 3) Get it fixed. My MBP is only 3.5 years old, and I thought it would last me another two years, but I realized that once problems starts arising, more and more issues will surface.

So… I ended up buying a 27" iMac. The transition from 15" screen to 27" screen is something to get used to, but I love working with all this space (I can multitask easily, create digital art with ease). And here is the BIGGEST perk-- My internet signal is 100% better. Before I nearly received 0% signal in my room. Yay!

Paying for this and my car insurance in the coming months is sure going to be fun. >.<

DSC_0905.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...